More than 50 fire fighters battled a fire in Charleston this morning. It happened around 10 a.m. on Route 11.Fire fighters say a man was working in his garage when a gas leak reached a space heater. The garage and everything inside – including vehicles and tools – were destroyed. The man, whose name has not yet been released, made it out of the garage in time and no one was injured.Fire crews were worried the nearby house would also catch fire, but they were able to put out the flames before any major damage was done to the home. The garage was a total loss.Charleston firefighter Rusty Weymouth says they’re not sure where the gas leak in the garage came from, “but gas got to the space heater and exploded and then we had a fully involved fire.”Crews from Charleston, Corinth and Bradford all responded to the scene.