Bangor Fire 

A fire broke out around 4:30 p.m. in the building that houses Court Street Market, as well as several apartments.

It’s not the first time the building there has been hit by fire. The owners had just finished rebuilding from the last fire.

It’s believed the fire began when flames from a grill caught the siding on fire.

Residents were home when the fire started, but everyone made it out alright, including the owner’s two cats.

The owners aren’t sure ho much damage was done, but say they are insured.

Fortunately, firefighters had the fire under control before it reached the deck where a propane tank stored.