WATCH LIVE

Hermon Fire Ruled Accidental 

They say the blaze was the result of an electrical malfunction.

Fire crews were called to Overhead Door on Liberty Drive around 4 o’clock Sunday afternoon. Heavy smoke was pouring from the building when they arrived.

The crews managed to save some trucks and other equipment that were inside the building, but office area was badly damaged.

The state fire marshal’s office believes the fire started somewhere in the ceiling area of the records room.

The owners say they do have insurance.