Mixer, Mixing bowl, plastic wrap, rolling pin, latex gloves, baking sheets, pan spray, knife, oven, butter brush, appropriate container
Dough Ball As Needed
Flour As Needed
Proofed Bread As Needed
Margarine As Needed
Using a mixer prepare your desired type of bread as directed.
Once mixed place the dough into a mixing bowl andcover with plastic wrap to proof.
Allow to proof to desired size.
Lay proofed bread out on a flat surface. (Flouring the surface first will keep the dough from sticking)
Using the rolling pin roll bread out to desired thickness.
Once at desired thickness use the knife to cut your bread into desired size pieces.
Once bread is baked brush it with melted margarine or butter.
Place hot bread in desired serving container for your guests to enjoy.
Loaded Sweet Potato:
Equipment: Oven safe pan, Oven, Knife, oven mits, measuring cups
Sweet Potato 1 ea
Marshmallows 1 Cup
Caramel Sauce 2 oz
Once you cook your sweet potato make an cut in the top of the potato.
Using oven mitts open the potato by pushing the ends toward the center.
Place the marshmallows into the sweet potato
Pour 2 oz of your favorite caramel sauce over the marshmallows.
Place the rest of the marshmallows over the caramel sauce.
Put potato bake on an oven safe pan and put back in the oven on Broil.
Remove from oven when marshmallows start to brown.
Serve as soon as possible.
Equipment: large cooking pan, measuring cups, measuring spoons, rubber spatula, colander, cutting board, knife, large spoon
Green Beans (drained) 2 Cans
Water 2 cups
Sugar 1 Tbsp
Bacon (raw diced) or Ham (cooked, diced) 4 oz
Onions, diced 4 oz
Using the colander, thoroughly drain green beans.
Mix water, sugar and pepper until well incorporated.
Preheat your cooking pan to Medium High heat.
Raw Bacon Method
* Using a cutting board and a knife, dice the raw bacon into equal size pieces.
* Place diced bacon into preheated cooking pan.
* Continually stir bacon with large spoon to keep the bacon from burning.
* Once bacon is cooked add the onions and cook until they are tender and light brown
* Proceed to Step 4
Diced, Cooked Ham Method
* Using a cutting board and a knife, dice the cooked ham into equal size pieces.
* Place the diced ham and onions into the preheated cooking pan.
* Using the large spoon, continue to stir the ham and onions until the ham is lightly brown and the onions are tender.
* Proceed to Step 4
Now that the onions are tender add the liquid mixture and the beans.
Using the rubber spatula stir the mixture until incorporated.
Bring mixture to a boil and turn heat to simmer.
Serve beans as soon as you are ready.