Another Orrington Fire 

For the second night in a row, firefighters from Orrington were called to a house fire. Orrington ire chief Michael Spencer says quick thinking on the part of firefighters from five towns saved the home on the Center Drive.

He says the owners came home around 11 last night to find smoke in the house. When crews arrived, the fire had spread to the second floor and attic.

Spencer says the owners originally thought it was a chimney fire, but it appears the fire started in the200 year old walls surrounding the chimney.

The owner tellsTV-5 there is quite a bit of damage inside and, for now, the family can’t live there.