WATCH LIVE

Apartment Fire in Bangor 

They were chased from their home after a clothes dryer caught fire.

The call came in about 1:15 Monday afternoon.

When fire crews arrived they found a room on fire and learned that a person was still inside.

They quickly snuffed out the flames and brought the woman to the hospital to be checked out.

That one room got most of the damage, but the building has been shut down for now.

The woman who was removed from the home was breathing on her own and is expected to be okay.

Though they believe the fire started in a dryer, investigators will continue their probe until they’re sure.