Toddler Dies 

Adeath of a 1-year-old boy who became entangled in a window blind cord at his home in Norridgewock has been ruled an accidental strangulation.

State police say Brandy Miller had placed her son Edgar in his crib for an afternoon nap Friday.

She told police she checked on him about ninety minutes later and discovered that the cord had become snagged around his neck.

The little boy was pronounced dead at a Skowhegan hospital.

AMaine toddler died in a similar accident four years ago in Millinocket.