WATCH LIVE

Fire Crews Save Lincoln Home 

Linda Cabral was in her driveway when she saw flames coming through the roof of her house on Mattanawcook Street.

When local fire fighters arrived, they pulled down the ceiling, putting out the fire immediately.

Cabral’s living room, the attic area, and the ceiling were all scorched from the flames.

Firefighters say the fire started in Cabral’s wood stove.

Lincoln Fire Chief Phil Dawson says in this particular case, faulty installation of the wood stove, led to too much heat build up, and that sparked the fire.