Fire in Dixmont Keep Crews Busy 

The flames apparently started in a shed connected to the home, and spread from there.

The fire, fanned by strong winds, quickly traveled up into the attic, making things even tougher on firefighters.

The home is owned by Todd Allen. We’re told he and other family members were in the house when the fire started, but were able to get out safely.

&quot:They had just filled the wood boiler for their hot water and it wasn’t a half hour later when they noticed the fire.&quot: Said Asst. fire Chief Alan Harrington. &quot:That seems to be where it started.&quot:

Crews from several departments helped put out the fire. Officials say that no one was injured in the conflagration.