Hampden Fire 

The fire started Tuesday afternoon, and had been burning for a while by the time fire crews were able to arrive.

Officials say that a dispatching error sent fire fighters to the Old County Road, rather than the County Road, giving the flames added time to spread.

The mobile home is owned by Colby Clendening, but someone else lived in the residence. The woman who was living there did manage to get out alive.

At this point, officials think that a clothes dryer probably sparked the fire.