St. Albans Fire 

The fire that left three people homelessbroke out on the NokomisRd. around 2:30 in the afternoon. A neighbor reported seeing flames shooting from the two story home. At first, firefighters couldn’t find the homeowner. Holly Adkins lived there with her daughter, fiance and two dogs. Fire crews did find a car in the driveway with the keys in the ignition.

Luckily Adkins showed up later and everyone was safe, including the dogs. Fire fighters from several towns responded, but the house is a total loss. Investigators say a clothes dryer started that fire.