Snowmobile Club Catches Fire 

The fire badly damaged the Eastern Maine Snowmobilers Club building on the Leven Seller Road.

When seen from the front of the building, the damage doesn’t look too severe, but a quick walk around the back, and the destruction becomes apparent.

Fire crews believe that the fire started where the chimney is located in the rear of the building, and had spread up into the rafters by the time fire fighters started their attack.

Thanks to the crews the building is still standing, and looks like it can be repaired.

No one was at the club when the fire started.