WATCH LIVE

Three Injured in Fires 

Officials from the state Fire Marshal’s office spent Sunday investigating several fires.

An early-morning apartment fire in Lewiston left a man with severe burns.

Officials say the fire started when an electric heater ignited a basket of clothes.

56-year-old Paul St. Amand was apparently trying to put out the fire when he was burned.

He was flown by helicopter to a Boston hospital.

Another fire, this one at a home in Lyman, left two people injured.

That fire apparently started when a heat lamp fell onto a pillow.

Officials say a couple in their 50’s…Richard and Linda Guimond, suffered burns and smoke inhalation.

Both were taken to the hospital…Linda Guimond has been treated and released…her husband is expected to be released Monday.