3 cups of Rolled Oats
5 cups Flour
3 cups of Brown Sugar
2 cups of Shortening
teaspoon of Salt
teaspoon of Cinnamon
3 Tablespoons of Granulated Sugar
2 cans of Apple Pie Filling, chopped small
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Lightly grease a 9×13 pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar and shortening.
4. In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and granulated sugar. Add half of this mixture into the mixing bowl in step 1. Set aside the remaining half for topping at the end.
5. Mix together all ingredients in mixing bowl until you reach a loose crumb texture.
6. Divide mixture in half. Spread one half into greased pan then press or roll to form a bottom crust.
7. Spread apple pie filling evenly over the bottom crust.
8. Spread remaining mixture over the top.
9. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon and sugar mixture.
10. Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.