*** Makes 4 2lb. loaves ***
6oz. Oil or Margarine, melted
3/4 cup Sugar
1&:1/2 cups of Dry Milk
4 tsp. Salt
6 tbsp yeast, active dry
1&:1/2 qt. water, warm (120F)
5&:1/2 qts. Flour
1. Put oil, sugar, dry milk, salt, yeast, and water in a mixing bowl: let sit for 3-5 minutes.
2. Add flour and mix at medium speed for 3 minutes.
3. Let dough rise until doubled in bulk.
4. Shape into loaves, and place into greased pans: or shape into rolls, and place onto a greased cooking sheet.
5. Let rise until doubled in size.
6. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes, or until nicely browned.