4 1/3 cups of Flour
1 cup and 4 teaspoons of Granulated Sugar
2 tablespoons of Baking Powder
1 teaspoons of Salt
Pinch of Cinnamon
Pinch of Nutmeg
1 2/3 cups of Lowfat Milk
1/3 cup of Soybean Oil
cup of Applesauce
1 cup of Blueberries
1 cup of Raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Add milk, soybean oil, applesauce, and eggs and mix until well blended.
4. After this is mixed, add blueberries and raspberries.
5. Spoon mixture into greased muffin cups.
6. Bake at 350 for approximately 25 minutes or until golden brown.