2 cups Flour
3 teaspoons of Baking Powder
1 teaspoon of Salt
cup of Milk
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Cut cup of shortening in thoroughly until the mixture looks like white corn meal.
4. Add just enough milk to make a soft dough, approximately cup.
5. Round the dough on a floured pastry board and knead for approximately 30 seconds.
6. Roll to about a thickness.
7. Mix to taste cinnamon and brown sugar to a ration of approximately 10/1 so you have enough to cover your biscuit dough.
8. Roll dough into a log and cut into 2 rounds.
9. Place on baking sheet and bake at 450 for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Top with a glaze of confectionary sugar and water.
11. For a different taste, drop raspberry preserves onto the cinnamon dough just before you roll it.