1 cup gingersnap cookies: crumbled (approx. 16 cookies)
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup melted butter
24oz. Cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 can, or 1/2 cup pumpkin
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Cloves
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
1/4 tsp. Ginger
1/3 cup Kahlua
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
2. Combine ingredients.
3. Press into 8": springform pan.
4. Bake for 5 minutes.
1. Beat cheam cheese on high until creamy.
2. Beat in sugar.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beating mixture
for 30 seconds after adding each egg.
4. Add pumpkin, beat until light in color.
5. Add cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger,
Pour mixture into crust and bake for 45
minutes. Let cake sit in oven for 1 hour.
DO NOT open door to oven for the entire
1hr45min period. Cool completely in pan.
Lossen sides with knife and set in
refrigerator overnight. Remove pan.